Friday, July 01, 2011

Haul Time!!


I always feel the need to put in writing that I am not gloating. Ugh! I hate that. I just want to enjoy my blogs. Do you all ever feel that way about hauls? When ever I watch a haul or see a picture of one I don't ever think that the other person is bragging. I don't know whats wrong with me.

Anywho, I had to restock on some top coat and base coats.
Tell me, Seche Vite or Rapid Dry Top Coat? 

I will swatch the polish and tell you who they are. Like they are people. I kinda treat them like they are babies ;) Do you ladies or gents ever get OCD on how you treat your babies ( polish ). For instance, I will soak a Q-tip and clean the rim even if I have no problem opening the bottle. I have a whole list of things I do. I think that is a whole other blog post ;)

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I definitely LOVE seche(: I ran out though so I have been using NYC quick dry... i love it just as much and it's only $2. I enjoy OPI rapi dry too but I prefer either Seche or NYC. I need to get me some nail envy... hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Seche Vite, I haven't tried the other.

    Love the picture btw. ^_^

    Love,
    Camie

    http://lovecamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have taken the picture. Looks SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul ! I also haven't tried Seche but I have tried RapidDry and it works fine for me .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photo Naomi. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same OCD tendencies and I definitely treat them like my babies! If one is being 'loned out' I miss it, I feel the same way about books too. I don't like trusting my 'kids' with other people!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Awesome blog!!! Cool tips!
    I followed your blog. I hope you would follow my blog as you said ~ girlinsiders.blogspot.com

    Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete